Sunday 8 February 2009

A little of what I have been up to...

Running around trying to do art stuff, whilst holding down not just one, but now 2 jobs = not enough sleep = less time for blogging :( I'm sorry! 
Plus internet being a weirdo doesn't help, so while i've got a couple of bars, I wanna do a catch up!



'A Little Bazaar' Launches.......
The 1st of our new wonderful monthly market's launched last Saturday, in a wave of bunting and edible treats. I was really chuffed with the turn out, and the things for sale were amazing!
We Had Vintage, Records, Artwork, Badge Making, Jewelry and Jumble......


One of the stalls was maned by the wonderful chefs Caroline and Alice, who cooked up a feast of interesting sweet treats, including edible glasses and budgerigar Cakes....



The next market is fast approaching (next Saturday for Valentine's Day!) and we're having an all day/evening event. Stalls from 2pm-8pm, then an evening of love-themed fun, including a photobooth, tattoo parlor, pigeon carrier dating service, kiss-o-grams, and lots more, all set to a soundtrack of power ballad style dancing classics!


The Party is called 'THE HEARTBREAK CLUB!' 


Come down for a boogie!


In other happenings.....Last Sunday, the day after the market launch I spent a day faffing around with lots of colourful things for a press shoot for 'Bring and Share' (a dj troupe i've known for a while) The shots are to use for press, and haven't been edited yet, so I'll wait to show you the final shots - coming soon!

Here's a teaser of my prop pile, and some furry ice creams!.......


We were in the shoot all day long, in a room with only skylights, and when we got outside, this is what was waiting for us......
5 inches of snow in Hackney! It was unbelievable! 
I couldn't get into the work the next day, but instead of playing in the snow with the whole of London, I was a good girl and stayed in to finish some sketches I've been planning for a private commission......

....it's what a tea party would look like if I had my way :)


right..bed!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...