I've been so busy at the moment and i think it's be good to start to keep a diary of everything i'm up to.
Not sure who'll end up reading this, or whether you know me or not, so here's a little bit about me:
1. I am a northerner, from a little factory town called Darwen, which is next to Blackburn, Lancashire.
2. I am 25 years old
3. I went to Kingston University and did a degree in Fine Art (I graduated in 2005)
4. I live in London, south now, but soon to be east
5. My favourite food is Roast dinners, or marmite, but not together
6. My favourite drink is vimto, although i haven't had one in ages cos there's too much sugar in it and it was making my teeth cry
7. My favourite colour is blue, or more specifically turquoise.
8. I work in a pub part time and in the other time I make art. lots of different things ranging from drawing, props, silly things, exhibitions.
9. I mainly make work with my good friend Maddy. Some people say we look the same, and she is northern too. we have a website and it's address is WWW.MALLYANDSADDY.CO.UK
I also have a website of my own work which is WWW.PROFESSIONALMAGPIE.CO.UK
10. Some day I hope to make enough money from art to live off, and my dream job would be to be an art director of music videos and sets for photoshoots. although I change my mind more than my socks (but i don't generally wear socks.)
11. I love cats, but I am allergic :( But I don't care and i'm planning on getting one soon. I have 2 cats that live at my mum's - Molly and Rosie (Rosie is autistic) but I don't get to visit them that often
12. Some of the best things in life are: Festivals, picnics, discovering cool things on the internet, laughing at silly people in the street, noticing faces in inanimate objects, looking at the sky when you're in a built up area, cats waking you up by padding your belly.