Thursday 31 December 2009

Goodbye 2009


Good things that I will remember this year for:

Moving into my very own studio, making a mess and not worrying about it
Swimming in the sunshine at my local neighbourhood lido
Reconnecting with old friends
Setting up a wonderful community of Crafties and shouting about them from the rooftops
Belly giggling with newly found, like-minded souls
Vending the party
Country wide Doodling
No more pulling pints
Meeting der Sandigs
 Challenges in my work that have made me feel fuzzy
Being blessed with the wonder that is Madeleine Worthington (even if she is on the other side of this planet)
Being part of my family, who inspire every day
Positive feelings, looking to the stars and dreaming of what's next


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...